Experience You Can Trust
Ralph C. Wiegandt
- Traffic Violaitons
Ralph Wiegandt was born in 1940. He attended Washington & Lee University where he graduated with a B.A. in 1963. He continued to get his LL.B. in 1968. He was admitted in Virginia in 1968, District of Columbia in 1982.
He was a member of the Virginia Bar Association and Virginia Trial Lawyers Association where he was Commissioner of Accounts from 1982-2011.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA
- Virginia, 1968
- District of Columbia, 1982
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Commissioner, 1982 to 2011
Current Employment Position
- 1940 - 2011